Discover Melbourne’s best kept shopping secrets

Posted in Womens Fashion on Sep 09, 2010

Photo credit: Madison Plus

Melbourne has has always been my favorite city in Australia, and now you can see why.  Many plus size clothing stores are popping around everywhere and so I am going to introduce you to the best that Melbourne has to offer us bigger gals.

As you may have experienced with online shopping that most great stores are overseas, you can find some great clothing right here in Melbourne.  Let’s see if you can find your PAZZAZ and STYLE.

My Secret – located at 226 Glenferrie Road, Malvern, Ph 9576 0445, they offer sizes 16-26

WRAP Plus size clothing – located at 90 Charman Road, Mentone, Vic, 3194 Ph 03 9515 4417 Sizes 14-36

Big Time Clothing Company – PO Box 2140, Fountain Gate, Vic, 3805 Ph. 5996 1842 Sizes 20-50

Towanda – located at Shop 4, Driver Lane, 318 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne, 3000 Ph 03 9639 0909 Sizes 14-24

Sarah Fashion – located at all David Jones Stores in Melbourne – Sizes 16-28

Lisa’s Lacies – located at 6 Klauer St, Seaford VIC 3198 Ph 03 9782 5955 & 44 Johnson Street, Reservoir VIC 3073 Ph. 03 9462 0333 – Sizes (see website for details)

Zeve – located at 42 Smith Street, Warragul, Victoria, 3820 Ph 03 5622 1900 Sizes 14-28

Dream Diva – located PO Box 207, Richmond, Vic, 3121 Ph 1300 557 391 sizes 14-24

These are just a few more stores that you can phone for advice and to get you’re nearest location.

• Maggie T (03) 9420 7160
  • My Size 1800 335 997
  • Katie’s T 1800 151 110
  • Big in Black T (03) 9792 2229, 135 Thomas Street, Dandenong 3175

Ladies I hope you find these useful as I did and HAPPY SHOPPING Ladies!!

13 to “Discover Melbourne’s best kept shopping secrets”

1. You left out wide calf boots. We have the largest collection in the world and they are of very high quality leathers and sooo comfortable, you just have to try them out to understand.

Spread the word as we all deserve boots that fit.

Amanda

2. Ellen Harrod says:

I am visiting Melbourne in April and love to shop. my size is 18-20. Thank you for any suggestions.

3. Faye McCrae says:

Just to let you know My Secret has closed.
    Last time I looked a nice night wear shop with large sizes.
    Always call before you head off in the car as it saves a lot
    of time.

4. Kat says:

Hi thanks. Will remove from article

Much appreciated

Katly

5. Attention buying department
    I wish to inform you that my website is now available. Please go to http://www.vrazilianaswimwear.com.au
    If you see something that you like we can arrange an appointment to meet.
    Discounts apply when ordering more than 100, 250, 500 or 1000 swimwear.
    i look forward to hearing back from you as your feedback is important to me.
    Kindest regards
    Vicky Emmanuel
    Vraziliana Swimwear
    0405 159 335

6. Kat says:

Thanks Vicky, come back to my site anytime. Regards, Katly

7. Suja says:

This was soo… Useful!!! Tq will check out the boots too

8. Amanda says:

Plus HQ has now opened a store in Eltham (North Eatern Suburbs of Melbourne. We have a great variety of plus size clothing starting from Size 14+

Plus HQ
    Shop 6 , 9 Dudley Street
    Eltham VIC 3095
    Tel: 03 9439 1000

9. Sharon says:

Hi all! I’m visiting Melb in April, I’m size 20/22 I’m looking to buy boot, a long warm jacket and swimwear. Any suggestions? Bennettboots is a bit pricey for me unfortunately.

10. Kat says:

There are a lot of stores in Melbourne in that size range, My Size, Katies Plus, City Chick just to name a few.
    Thanks for commenting.

Regards,Katly

11. jae says:

Hi, I have a planned trip in about four weeks, is this list up to date please? I would like to say I’m a sz 26 but the truth is that I go between 24 and 28, so some of these shops would just depress me. Is Zeve still relevant? I wouldn’t mind checking them out as it’s central city? Thank you :)

12. Kat says:

Hi Jae this is the number I found in Google for Zeve, http://www.tuugo.biz/Companies/zeve/0050003775820.

Good luck on your trip

Katly

13. Karina says:

It’s hard to find your articles in google. I found it on 20 spot,
    you should build quality backlinks , it will help you to rank
    to google top 10. I know how to help you, just search